Thursday, October 22, 2009

Funfetti Cookies

This is a simple recipe I've been making with my kids since they were little.
It's found on the back of Funfetti cake mix, but wanted to post it because it is such a favorite at our house. Now the kids can even make it without my help.

Funfetti Cookies
(makes 3 dozen)

1 pkg. Funfetti cake mix (any cake mix will work I've even made it with chocolate)
1/3 c. oil
2 eggs

Mix all ingredients together well- using your hands makes it much easier
Stir in sprinkles included in mix (or you can add your own or omit all together)
Form 1 " cookie balls with hands or use small scoop (one tool I couldn't live without)
Bake 375* for 6 - 8 minutes until edges are golden brown.
My kids enjoy these as is, but they are also great with frosting and more sprinkles on top.
They always make them for the different holidays and I can't help but buy a package or two.

No comments: