Saturday, April 2, 2011

Oreo Brownies

These little beauties are truly an Oreo Brownie...
Not just the frosting and little oreo bite on top, but inside is filled with an entire double-stuff oreo!
I'm talking true Oreo bliss here people!

These are so simple to make but are so impressive too!

Oreo Brownies

Spray 24 cups in a couple muffin/cupcake pans very well with cooking spray
Use your favorite brownie mix and prepare as directed
(yes, I really said use a mix...I suppose a scratch recipe would work too, but why mess with simplicity?)

Dip an entire Double-stuffed oreo into the brownie batter, covering completely, and drop into one of the sprayed cups.  Continue until all batter is used
Bake as directed on box, modifying time to 10-12 min -( just check for doneness)

That's it...you're finished!  (See, I told you it was simple)
Or you can take it a step further and frost with Cream Cheese Oreo frosting and top with a mini oreo
(This really takes it to the next level!)
Either way, it is super duper delicious!

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

I'm trying these SOON!

adragon69 said...

Mom made these for Zachary's Eagle Project last Saturday. They were a HUGE hit! Everyone loved them. And I have to say, I loved them too!!