Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cauliflower Salad

I can't remember where I got this recipe, but I've had it for quite a while.
It's a nice change from the classic Potato salad.
If you're watching your carbs, this is a great way to go :)


Cauliflower Salad
1 head cauliflower
2-4 eggs - boil & dice
4 celery stalks - chopped
1 small onion - chopped
1 can diced olives
3-4 strips cooked bacon - crumbled

Sauce
1Tbs. dijon mustard
1 tsp each of salt, pepper, celery seed & dill week
Mayonnaise (maybe 1 cup - not sure)

Steam Cauliflower until fork tender
Cut into bite size pieces
Mix in remaining ingredients except sauce.
Mix sauce then add to vegies & mix well
Top with crumbled bacon
Chill and enjoy!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I will definitely have to try this. I'm a sucker for cauliflower!!

Verlynn said...

I can't find any dill week....